Thursday 10 February 2011

Looking back at your preliminary task (the college magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

I have learnt a lot of different skills since producing my college magazine. For my music magazine I have kept to my target audience well by using colours that would attract their eye and I have produced a lot more than I did at the time by creating not only a front cover and a contents page but also a double page spread. I think by researching existing magazines helped me a lot and I took some ideas from each different magazine and then developed them. I have also learnt a lot of skills on Photoshop, although I was quite confident with the programme before, I feel my skills have improved greatly. I think I have made this magazine much more professional too compared to the preliminary task as we had more time. I also did a lot of research in this project so I could understand what my target audience would want to be included in a magazine. Overall this project has turned out a lot more successful and I am very pleased with my front cover, contents and double page spread although looking back, I think improvements could possibly still have been made. My music magazine suits the target audience a lot more and I feel I have progressed a lot compared to my first project.

No comments:

Post a Comment