Saturday 23 October 2010

Analysis Of My College Magazine- Contents Page.


I don’t think my contents page is as busy and professional as my front cover. So when I make my music magazine I will make it look more interesting to look at.
I like the way the text is not all facing the same way, they are all in different directions making it look more fun. Also, the numbering of the pages and subjects are usually placed in sequence, but I wanted to be different and put them in a random order. This may appeal to students who like being unique.

I think the black outline round the pictures make them stand out a lot, with the girls smiling in the photo makes it seem like they are happy to be at sixth form. The smaller photos on the right from the student party are typical of them having a good time and socializing. I have put photos from the student party on the contents page as if the viewer is reading and they find themselves in one of them, they could want to see more and see if they appear in any of the other photographs inside the magazine.

The colours I used for my contents page are the same as the front cover as it then follows on well, whereas if I had used different colours the audience may get confused as to what they are reading. I also think pastel colours are very easy to read, looking fresh and new.

I think in my music magazine I will make the contents page look more organised and have a better layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment